DREAMWORKER’S FORUM UPDATE
MORPHEUS is the newsletter of the Dreamworker’s Forum whose purpose is to foster communication among the many people interested in dreams who share the view that dreams are a profound source of personal and collective wisdom for us all.
After over a year of publication and with the number of Dreamworker’s Forum members expanding, the publishing parameters of MORPHEUS could bear clarification for everyone’s understanding.
This newsletter is published on a quarterly basis in the months of January, April, July, and October and is sent via email to all current Forum members. Membership in the Forum is conferred on anyone attending any monthly open house. There is no fee for Forum membership nor is there a subscription cost for the newsletter. As its purpose states, the Forum is a vehicle meant to foster communication among all who share the belief that dreams are a source of wisdom whether they be practicing dreamworkers or not.
As a supplemental tool of communication, the DREAMWORKER’S FORUM UPDATE was initiated to provide information on upcoming dream-related calendar events and activities of Forum members during the months when no newsletter was due to be published (i.e., February, March, May, June, August, September, November and December). Content for both the newsletter and the update is based upon submissions made by Forum members.
- Katherine Bell’s ongoing Dream Circle meets every second and fourth Tuesday evening at 1509 Seabright Avenue (upstairs at Essential Space) from 7:00-9:00PM. For more information, contact Katherine at email@example.com or 831-426-4909.
- Current sessions of Marsha Hudson’s projective dream group began meeting Monday, January 9th from 5:30-7:30PM. If interested in joining, openings may still be available. For more information, contact Marsha at firstname.lastname@example.org or 831-425-8167.
- The third annual Dreamwork Intensive Retreat will be held Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, February 2nd – 4th. Hosted by Katherine Bell, the retreat will focus on experiential dreamwork. For more information, contact Katherine at email@example.com or 831-426-4909.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR:
- A two-day Jeremy Taylor workshop on projective dreamwork will be hosted by Marsha Hudson at her home on January 27 and 28, 2017. Space is extremely limited, so those interested should register as soon as possible. For more information or to register, contact Marsha at firstname.lastname@example.org or 831-425-8167.
- On January 27, 2017, from 7:30-9:30PM, the Foundation for Mind-Being Research (FMBR) invites the public to attend Robert Waggoner’s presentation, “Lucid Dreaming’s Extraordinary Potential for Personal and Spiritual Growth.” Author of the acclaimed Lucid Dreaming – Gateway to the Inner Self, Waggoner’s presentation will be in Palo Alto at the Unity Community Church. Go to FMBR’s website fmbr.org for more information.
- On February 5th, 2017, a “Dream Caravan—A Festival of All Things Dream…” will be presented from 2:00-8:00PM at the Inner Light Center at 5630 Soquel Drive. Hosted by Katherine Bell, activities include a panel discussion on “When Sleeping Dreams Transform Waking Life”, five interactive workshops, dream art activities and much, much more. For tickets or more information contact Katherine at krbelldreamworker.com
- Pacifica Graduate Institute will offer its Dream Tending Certificate Program with Stephen Aizenstat beginning in May 2017. This is a limited enrollment, intensive program meant for those who have previous dream tending experience. For more information, email Pacifica at email@example.com or call 805.969.3626, extension 374.
- IASD’s annual dream conference in 2017 will take place in Anaheim from June 16-20th and will feature world-renowned keynote speakers and over 150 presenters from around the globe.